1. Before using
Please note that ECU Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "our company") may change the contents of this agreement without notice.
The followings are prohibited when using this website.
(1) Behaviors that infringe or may infringe the property or privacy of our company or a third party
(2) Behaviors that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to our company or a third party
(3) Behaviors that are or may be offensive to public order and morals
(4) Criminal acts or acts that lead to or may lead to criminal acts
(5) Acts for the purpose of business activities or profits, or acts for the purpose of preparation thereof
(6) False declarations and notifications, such as registering the e-mail address of another person
(7) Acts of using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses
(8) Other acts that violate or may violate laws, regulations or ordinances
(9) Other acts that we deem inappropriate
We may delete all or part of the above prohibited acts without prior notice to our customers, but we are not obligated to monitor this website at all times.
3. Copyright, etc.
As copyrights and other rights related to the information posted on this website belong to us or the right holders who have authorized us to use them, so you are not allowed to use them for such as private use, including duplication, tampering, distribution, etc..., without permission beyond the scope permitted by law.
If we send an e-mail to you, all copyrights related to the content belong to us and cannot be diverted or reprinted without permission.
Regarding the information written by customers on the bulletin boards of this site, the information provided to us when respondingor applying to questionnaires, campaigns, etc..., please note that we can freely use and secondary use these information without notifying the customers, except for those related to personal information.
Trademarks and service marks used on this website belong to us or the right holders who habe authorized us to use them, and cannot be used without permission.
We carefully create and manage all the information posted on this website, but we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
We may suspend or discontinue the operation of this site without notice, and may change all or part of the information posted on this website.
Regarding any damage caused to the customer due to the customer's use of this wesite, the inability to use this site for some reason, data writing by a third party, unauthorized access, remarks, e-mail transmission, etc..., we are not liable for any damages that may occur (including damages incurred by customers due to troubles between customers).
5. Handling of personal information
6. Proposals for new product development, etc.
We refrain from accepting ideas, memos, concepts and other proposals (hereinafter referred to as "proposals") related to new product development, marketing, etc... from our customers. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note that all proposals will be sent after acknowledging the following points.
We have no obligation to keep the proposals confidential.
We have no obligation to consider, evaluate, etc..., regarding the proposals.
Even if all or part of the proposal from the customer is similar to the idea developed by us, we have no obligation for the customer who made the proposal.
7. About linked websites
We are not responsible for any damages caused by the contents of the website of a third party (hereinafter referred to as "linked website") that links to this website or from this website and by the use of the linked website.
In principle, you are free to link to this website, however, depending on the content of the linked website (contrary to public order and morals, etc...) and the method of linking, we may refuse the link regardless of before or after you link.
This website may use a technology called "cookies" for the following purposes:
(1) To use this website more conveniently when the customer returns to this site
(2) To measure and analyze the usage status of this website
When you visit content that issues cookies, the cookie is recorded on your computer, but the recorded information does not contain any personally identifiable information about you.
You can also refuse to accept cookies by changing your browser settings, however, in this case, part of this website may not be available.
9. Dealing with disputes, etc.
The interpretation and operation of this website and this agreement shall be governed by Japanese law.
For disputes related to this website and this agreement, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.
16192 Coastal Highway Lewes,